One of our top priorities, which can be found at, is the privacy of our visitors. This paper outlines the types of information that collects and records, as well as how we use it.
Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide, as well as the reasons for doing so, will be explained to you at the time you are asked to do so.
If you contact us directly, we can obtain additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you choose to provide.
We can ask for your contact information when you create an Account, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
The use of log files is common practice. When people visit websites, these files record their identities. As part of their analytics, all hosting companies perform this task. Log files collect information such as IP addresses, browser versions, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring exit sites, and possibly the number of clicks.
They are not connected to any personally identifiable information. The information is collected to analyze patterns, operate the platform, monitor users’ movements on the site, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Techrion, like every other website, uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to save information such as visitor interests and which pages on the website they accessed or visited. We can enhance the user experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. Please read “What Are Cookies” for more general information on cookies. from Consent to Cookies
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
When this happens, the IP address is immediately sent to them. These tools are used by advertisers to evaluate the effectiveness of their advertisement campaigns and/or to customize the advertising content you see on websites you visit.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
By modifying the settings in your browser, you can disable cookies. On the websites of the different web browsers, you can find more detailed details about cookie management.
CCPA Privacy Rights
Consumers in California have the right, among other things, under the CCPA to Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of data it has collected.
- Request that a company deletes all personal information about a customer that it has acquired.
- Request that a business that sells a customer’s personal details refrain from doing so.
If you submit a request, you will receive a response within one month. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you understand your data privacy rights fully. Any consumer has the following rights:
- The right to access information – You have the right to a copy of your personal information. For this service, we will charge you a small fee.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that any information that you feel is incorrect be corrected. You also have the option of asking us to fill in any information gaps you believe exist.
- The right to be forgotten – You have the right to request that we remove your personal data in some situations.
- The right to limit processing – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to suggest that we send the data we’ve collected to another organization or directly to you under some situations.
If you submit any request in this regard, you will receive a response within one month. If you wish to exercise any of these privileges, please contact us.
Our other top priority is to improve internet protection for children. Parents and guardians should keep an eye on, participate in, monitor, and guide their children’s online activities.
Techrion can not collect personally identifying information from children under the age of thirteen without their consent. If you think your child provided this kind of information on our website, please contact us immediately so that we can remove it from our records.
Thank you for visiting and reading our website, Techrion