Do you like playing puzzle-themed games or solving complex problems? If so, maybe the game that we will discuss this time could be an interesting game that you can play.
It’s titled 2048 cupcakes. This game is a casual type of game that can be played by all ages. A game that is fun and addictive but has its complexities to complete.
2048 cupcakes is a classic game on android that is popular because it is fun and addictive.
This cupcake 2048 is the same as 2048 but if in the previous game the puzzle was a number, now it’s a cute cupcake image that makes you want to bite.
Coming from the same game developer and still using the same gameplay and still fun and addictive.
- What Is 2048?
- How To Play 2048?
- Educational Content Of The Game
- Basic Tips To Beat 2048 Cupcake Or 2048 Cupcakes
- What Is the 2048 Cupcakes Game?
- How To Play 2048 Cupcakes?
- In-Game Display (UI)
- Scoreboard Section
- Section Button
- Section 4×4 Grid
- What Is Cupcake 2048 Unblocked?
- What Cupcakes Scored The Highest In 2048 Cupcakes?
What Is 2048?
Before getting to know the 2048 cupcakes game, it would be better if you first got to know the game that became the forerunner, it is 2048. 2048 is a puzzle video game developed by Gabriele Cirulli.
The object of the game is to slide the numbered tiles on the squares and combine them into tiles until they form the number 2048. However, one can continue playing the game after reaching the goal, namely by making tiles with a larger number.
Game 2048 was created by Italian Gabriele Cirulli. At the young age of 19, he was able to make 2048 in just about a week. 2048 then launched on iOS and Android platforms in March 2014 under the name Ketchapp. The gameplay is simple, but makes you curious and has the potential to become addictive.
Players are required to move the boxes (4×4) to match the same number to get the highest score before the boxes are filled. 2048 could quickly achieve success. This game gets a lot of downloads and reviews from its users. The LA Times wrote about the success of Cirulli and 2048.
How To Play 2048?
How to play this game is as follows;
There is a 4×4 box that starts with 2 multiples of 2, usually 2 & 2, sometimes 2 & 4. Then we just move the box left-right-up-down. If 2 of the same numbers meet they will unite, for example, 2 meets 2 becomes 4, 4 meets 4 becomes 8, and so on.
Each move will add a new number to the box. The main goal is to make the number 2048 from the combined results of the multiples of 2. Simple isn’t it?
For the endgame condition itself, namely being able to arrange up to 2048, or being able to arrange more, or until the contents on the board are full and can’t be arranged again, that’s where the high score that has been obtained will appear.
This game 2048 or 2048 cupcakes, is a fun and addictive game, but it has math and education in it and some things to learn from.
Educational Content Of The Game
The educational content of the 2048 and 2048 cupcakes is as follows.
- Here, players can practice number logic, especially for adding the same number, it will be combined according to the results, and it will be done continuously until it finds the same number so that it can be combined again.
- You can add problem-solving skills, where players can arrange numbers on the board in various ways, and must be able to add numbers to each other, for example, I usually put the largest number in the corner, then followed by the second largest number next to it, then it will be arranged like resembling a snake with a sequence of numbers. I think that is an effective way to finish this game.
Basic Tips To Beat 2048 Cupcake Or 2048 Cupcakes
2048 and 2048 cupcakes is a highly addictive game that is available and you can play on both desktop and mobile devices. This is a simple game to learn and play, but quite difficult to beat. You can play this game online, or download it for iOS or Android. Below, we will share tips on how to beat and finish 2048 fast.
- Swipe right and left multiple times (optional)
Start a new game, then swipe right and left quickly. Continue until you have several rows of numbers 2, 4, and 8. This doesn’t mean you win, but it usually gets you in a good position and gets you to the first higher-numbered tile faster.
- Build the higher numbered tile in the corner
Combine the initial tiles into a number 16 or 32, and place them in the corners. Placing the higher numbers into the corners has the goal of keeping the higher numbered tiles as long as possible, thus gradually building them higher and higher. This strategy is even used by the world speed record 2048, which has a record of reaching the last tile in 1 minute and 34 seconds
- Keep the rows of high-numbered tiles filled
For example, if the tile with your high-value number is in the top left, then fill the entire top row with tiles. Using a way of sliding in alternating directions towards the corner, in this example “up” and “left”, is a good way to achieve the goal of beating 2048 or 2048 cupcakes. Once the top row and left corner is filled in, you can move freely left and right as much as you like, without sliding the high-value tiles from the corners. Keep the position and value of the numbers on this row, and fill in the gaps that appear whenever possible, without shifting the corner tiles.
- Focus on combining tiles with small numbers
For most games, instead of focusing on the big numbers, it’s much more important to make 8, 16, and 32. Often, these middle number tiles will be clustered near the large numbered tile in the corner of your choice. This sets you up for a chain reaction of multiple combinations, which will take you further than focusing on building one tile higher on its own.
- Make lots of moves around the trapped small tiles
Often, things won’t go perfectly, and you’ll end up with a 2 or 4 number tile stuck between 256 and 64, or an equally uncomfortable position. This is a good time to pause and think carefully about your next move, and aim to free those little tiles. In general, there are several different tactics for this:
- First, Select the tiles next to the trapped tiles, and plan how to combine them. If the tiles are large, you may need to plan a few steps to do this. Once arranged with the same tile next to it, slide it so that the tile you have planned to combine is the one that moves.
- Second, try to create gaps in the row with the trapped small tiles, then slide left and right until they are positioned on top of the mergeable tiles. This usually won’t work well on a crowded board.
- Move your corner tiles if you have to, then put them back
In almost every 2048 and 2048 cupcakes, you’ll get to a point where you’re forced to move the highest number tile in your corner out of position. Set a few moves forward to see which moves will benefit you the most. Swipe in that direction, then immediately swipe back to return the high-value tile to the corner.
- Keep doing the steps above until you win
You’ll need to try the tips above a few times with some luck to beat the game, and don’t expect to beat them in one go. If you are forced to move the highest number tile in your chosen corner, and a new unfavorable number tile appears in that corner, your chances of success will be lower. You may be able to win the game if you can clear 5 or 6 empty tiles, or if your highest tile is sixty four (64) or one hundred and twenty eight (128).
That’s how to beat the 2048 game. Then, how about 2048 cupcakes?
What Is the 2048 Cupcakes Game?
2048 cupcakes is a game that arranges the same tiles to become high-value tiles but if in 2048 classic it is worth numbers and multiples, here you arrange tiles that are worth the types of cupcakes.
Maybe many of you think that this game was developed by the same team and that it is the original game. But unfortunately, that’s not true. This is an unofficial version of the 2048 game.
You will find out that this 2048 Cupcakes game is a modified version of the 2048 sliding math puzzle game. The end goal of the game is the same, which is to get the tile number 2048 but the number in the tile becomes a Cupcake image which is used to represent that number tile.
How To Play 2048 Cupcakes?
To play this game is also the same as in 2048. That is, by moving the tiles containing the type of cupcakes, use the arrow keys or swipe right and left. If two tiles have the same cupcakes and touch each other, then you slide in the same direction, they will merge into one until reaching the high-value cupcakes.
In-Game Display (UI)
In a game, the game UI or in-game display has three parts:
– Scoreboard Section
– Section button
– Section 4×4 grid
This section shows the live scores and maximum scores displayed in the first two boxes of the scoreboard. This is the total calories in Cupcakes.
The name of the highest Cupcake in the current and previous game is displayed in the next box in the scoreboard section. This is a guide on Cupcakes names and the numerical value and total calorie score of each type of cupcake used in the 2048 cupcakes game:
- Confetti Vanilla : value number 4096 with 3000 Kcal
- White Chocolate Peppermint : value number 2048 with 2000 Kcal
- Chocolate Sundae : value number 1024 with 1500 Kcal
- Cookies and Creme : value number 512 with 1200 Kcal
- Baked Marshmallows : value number 256 with 1000 Kcal
- Chocolate Spider Web : value number 128 with 820 Kcal
- Chocolate Mint Fudge : value number 64 with 650 Kcal
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake : value number 32 with 500 Kcal
- Valrhona Blond Ganache : value number 16 with 400 Kcal
- Sunshine vanilla : value number 8 with 320 Kcal
- Bubblegum Pink : value number 4 with 250 Kcal
- Vanilla Birthday : value number 2 with 200 Kcal
This section of the button in the game screen includes the Undo and New Game buttons. Each time you press the New Game button menu option, a new game of 2048 cupcakes starts from the beginning and the smallest number will be launched.
To return to the previous game step, you can press or hold the Undo button each time you made a mistake and want to repeat the step. This Undo button can only undo two consecutive game steps. So, be careful doing the next steps because you can only undo twice the game , or the game will be over.
Section 4×4 Grid
The grid section is a grid that is 4×4 in size and has 16 positions. If you are using a touchscreen device, swipe across the grid to play this game.
What Is Cupcake 2048 Unblocked?
The term “unblocked” is used with cupcake 2048 unblocked just to make it more interesting. It has nothing to do with the name.
What Cupcakes Scored The Highest In 2048 Cupcakes?
The type of cupcake that has the highest score is the Rainbow type cupcake with 5000 Kcal and it is the highest in 2048 cupcakes. Other high-scoring cupcake types include Confetti Vanilla with 3000 Kcal and White Chocolate Peppermint with 2000 Kcal.
That’s all you can know about everything about 2048 or 2048 cupcakes from what 2048 and 2048 cupcakes are, the types of cupcakes and their scores in the game, to how to beat and reach the top quickly. Hope these articles can help you to understand and easily play the game! Have fun!